Written By: Infinity Massage Chairs
Massage helps you bounce back faster from your workouts
Did you know caring for muscles in-between workouts can help move you to the next level of your training or workout? Giving muscles the care they need after each training session can help accelerate recovery and lead to better performance. Regular massage will help you avoid injury, enhance your performance, and improve your overall health. And what better way to have massage available 24/7 than with your own massage chair.
Post-Workout Massage Benefits
According to the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), research suggests massage has a substantial impact on both the physical and mental health of people who do sports and exercise. Massage can be a preventative, corrective, and rehabilitative treatment. Massage helps your body produce endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin, the "feel-good" hormones that help calm nerves, lower stress, help you focus and sleep better.
- Increase circulation
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Release toxins
- Hydrate tissue
- Decrease muscle stiffness and fatigue
- Pain relief
- Break up minor scar tissue between muscles and fascia
- Reduce inflammation
- Enhance sleep quality
Recovery is an important part of self-care following a workout. Massage helps increase circulation and blood flow to ease the tightening and shortening of muscle tissue. Increase training can result in pain and fatigue when starting a new program or increasing the intensity of your workout. Increased circulation helps allow fresh oxygenated blood to reach your muscles. This helps improve and sustain performance and reduce the build-up of lactic acid. Regular massage is a key factor in keeping your body healthy and in top shape.
How a Massage Chair Can Help:
Besides being available to you any time of the day, a massage chair has the ability to massage your whole body either with specifically targeted auto programs (like sports refresh, upper back, glutes, calves) or customize programs to fit your needs on any particular day.
Top Massage Chair Features for Workout Recovery:
- 3D/4D Massage: The 3D rollers are able to push out further, deeper into your body and the 4D variable speed movements mimic the motions of human hands. The mechanism moves up and down, side to side and in and out for maximum penetration and effectiveness down the length of your spine and into your glutes.
- Heat: Not only is it warm and cozy, but the heat setting also loosens tight muscles and opens up your body to fully experience the benefits of massage. Heat therapy helps with blood circulation, loosening muscles, allowing them to become more flexible.
- Adjustable Intensity: Massage doesn't have to be painful to be therapeutic. Some days you might need a deep-tissue massage while others you may just want gentle pressure. Most massage chairs have adjustable intensity levels so you can customize your experience to your needs.
- Auto Programs: Preset, easy-to-use auto programs allow you to choose a program that fits your mood or pain level. From specific target areas like low back and neck to extension programs, sports refresh, and working relief right at your fingertips.
- Zero Gravity: In a zero-gravity position your lower legs and feet are elevated above your heart. This distributes your weight and reduces stress on your back and neck with the additional benefit of improved circulation throughout your body
- Hand/Arm Massage: Armrest airbags along the sides of the chair provide soothing air compression massage to tired forearms and hands to help enhance circulation throughout these overused areas.
- Reflexology Foot Massage: Most Infinity chairs feature triple shiatsu rollers per foot along with the squeeze of air compression massage to provide reflexology relief throughout the body. Massaging the feet can help with joint pain and ease muscle soreness.
With a premium massage chair from Infinity, you can enjoy full-body relief that mimics the deep-tissue massage of human hands any time of day. Massage all the way from your neck to your glutes. Whether you are a beginner exerciser, professional athlete or just want to improve your health, massage is a key component to healthy living. Rethink your routines and care for yourself in a new way. Find your perfect chair today and be on your way to beating that personal best.
Click the link to shop great Massage Chair deals today!