Brand Specific Warranty
12 YEAR WARRANTY
Your CoreChair is warranted against manufacturing defects for a full 12 years. Its structure and mechanisms have been rigorously tested to ensure they will continue to perform under normal conditions. It’s that simple. If the chair breaks and it’s determined that it was a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace your chair.Conditions:
JPMEDICS KUMO MASSAGE CHAIR WARRANTY
3 Year Full Coverage Manufacturers Warranty
This manufacturers warranty includes In-Home Service, Parts, & Labor for 3 (three) years at no cost to the customer.
2 Year Extended Warranty
The 2 Year Extended warranty extends the In-Home Service, Parts, & Labor for an additional 2 (two) years for a total of 5 years.
If you need service on your JPMedics Massage Chair call their Customer Service at 1-877-977-0656.
OSAKI 3 YEAR "ROCK SOLID" WARRANTYOsaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd years. You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
OSAKI 4 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTYThe 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an additional year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
OSAKI 5 YEAR EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTYThe 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.
TITAN 3 YEAR "ROCK SOLID" WARRANTY
Titan massage chairs guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Titan Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd years.
TITAN EXTENDED WARRANTY
Titan offers 2 extended warranties which will add to the part and labor. You are able to add 1 additional year to each parts and labor, or 2 years. If you purchase the one year, that means you will now have 2 years parts and labor and 3 years parts.
INNER BALANCE WELLNESS 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Inner Balance Wellness covers their MC660 Massage Chair with a 5 Year Limited Warranty. The First year includes In-Home Service, Parts, and Labor. The Second year covers Parts and the Structural Framework. The Fourth and Fifth year of the warranty covers only the Framework of the chair.
If you need service on your Inner Balance Wellness Zero Gravity Massage Chair call their Customer Service at 877-217-2862 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Download Warranty
NEW LEAF 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
The New Leaf Extended Warranty will give you piece of mind with a 3 Year Extended Warranty. The warranty will cover your iComfort Massage chair with Parts, Labor, and In Home Service for a total of 3 years from the date of purchase.
NEW LEAF 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
The New Leaf Extended Warranty will give you piece of mind with a 5 Year Extended Warranty. The warranty will cover your iComfort Massage chair with Parts, Labor, and In Home Service for a total of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Synca Wellness covers the Circ with a 3 Year Limited Warranty that includes 3 years on Parts, 3 Years on Labor, and 3 years of structural framework.
SYNCA WELLNESS 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Synca Wellness covers their premium massage chairs with a 5 Year Limited Warranty that includes 5 Years of In Home Service, 5 Years on Parts, 5 Years on Labor, and 5 years of structural framework.
Vivo offers a 3 year warranty. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
For the Elite, Vortex and Flex Pro series, we have a limited 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on all electrical/moving parts. All other parts carry a 5-year warranty. The Pneumatic Air Desk and ZT Risers carry a 1 year warranty.Warranty shall not apply to: products which are used for a purpose other than which they were designed for or which have been altered in any way that would be detrimental to the performance or life of the product. Misapplication, misuse, negligence will revoke the warranty.
SitTight, Inc. (the “Company” or “we” or “us”) gives the following Limited Warranty on all products (the “Products”) purchased on the Company’s Internet website www.sittight1.wpengine.com (the “Site”). This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
1. Limited Warranty. We warrant that, for a period of one year from the date of purchase of your Product (the “Warranty Period”), the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Our responsibility for defective products is limited to repair, replacement, or refund, as set forth in this Limited Warranty.
3. State Limitations. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Eligibility; Who May Use This Warranty? To be covered by this Limited Warranty, you must complete the warranty registration process at www.SitTight.com/warranty-registration. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
5. What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any damages due to:
6. What is the Period of Coverage? The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product.
7. What Are Your Remedies Under This Limited Warranty? With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
8. How Do You Obtain Warranty Service? To obtain warranty service, you must email us at email@example.com during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
9. Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All Uncaged Ergonomic products come with a ninety-day, limited warranty. We'll use the best method possible to get your stand back in working condition - either send replacement parts or an entirely new item. Specific warranty details are included below.
We want happy, satisfied customers. So what are you waiting for – go ahead and check out our products.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Uncaged Ergonomics warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Ergoway LLC within the Warranty Period, then, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, Uncaged Ergonomics will either (1) repair the product at no charge, using new parts or parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. Uncaged Ergonomics may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts that Uncaged Ergonomics provides in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by Uncaged Ergonomics, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 30 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Uncaged Ergonomics’ property. Parts provided by Uncaged Ergonomics in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Uncaged Ergonomics and becomes Uncaged Ergonomics’ property.