*(Please call or ask on the web chat for exact shipping ETA)*
*If this product is not in stock then you can place a $1,000 fully refundable deposit in order to claim yours today. Please call us to find out the actual delivery ETA before you decide to place your deposit payment.*
Oct. 11th - Oct. 31 save $400 - $600 off all models
Compliant with ADA standards and fitted with all the latest advancements, the Clearlight Sanctuary Retreat 4 person sauna takes your home spa days to the next level.
This ADA-compliant sauna has two 35″ benches that can be easily removed to allow wheelchair access. The Retreat includes a 1:12 ADA-Compliant wood ramp, controls placed at mid-level for seated access and 80″ interior height.
Topped off with features such as medical grade chromotherapy, optional iOS/Android smartphone controls, a built in charging/audio station, and a distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing, it's the finest home sauna of the modern era.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Built in charging & audio station.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the undustry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling.
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort.
- Easy Installation (normally about 60-90 minutes).
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Width: 71"
- Depth: 61"
- Height: 81"
- Two Benches: 35" x 22"x19 1/2"
- Width: 76 1/2"
- Depth: 64 1/2"
- Height: 85 1/2"
- Door Opening: 36" x 81 5/8"
- Weight: 780 lbs
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 36"
- Elevated Height: 2 3/4"
- Bottom Height: 1"
- Slope: 1:12
When building the Sanctuary Retreat into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
- 240 volts
- 3,610w watts
- 15.1 amps
- Plugs into a 240v outlet.
- Plug: NEMA 6-20p
The only infrared heaters giving you the best of both worlds
Not all infrared sauna heaters are the same. The size of the wavelength and the amount of infrared heat given off by the heater varies greatly from one heater type to another. Some infrared sauna heaters produce high quality infrared heat but do not emit a lot of infrared. Some heaters produce a lot of infrared heat, but the quality of the infrared heat is not very good.
Only our True Wave™ infrared sauna heaters combine the high quality infrared heat of Carbon and the high infrared output of Ceramic to produce the most effective infrared heat, bar none.
Why is heater placement important ?
The key to infrared therapy is heating your body directly and you want infrared heat on the front and back of your body. In every Clearlight Infrared Sauna® you are surrounded by infrared heat.
There are heaters on the front wall, back wall, side walls, underneath the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Most companies using carbon heater saunas don’t have heaters on the front walls. That is a big mistake. Without heating the front of your body you will not raise your core body temperature as effectively and you will not sweat and detox as effectively.
In addition, most infrared saunas have very tall heaters starting just above the bench and almost reaching the ceiling of the sauna. This is wasted infrared heat heating the air over your head and not heating your body. They do this because they are using weak infrared heaters.
We keep our True Wave™ infrared heaters about 24″ tall so we concentrate the infrared heat directly on your body. We can do this because our heaters are high output heaters. Clearlight True Wave™ heaters are the most effective infrared heaters available and are manufactured by us to specifically heat the human body.
*Product only available in the U.S, all prices in USD*