Egofit Walker delivers the next stage of walking devices. We have engineered an innovative, high tech, high comfort walking device that delivers a comfortable, healthy and long lasting device. It comes already assembled and ready to use, can be easily moved and will serve you for many years to come.
This Item is currently sold out and won't be back until Mid September.
- Free Shipping in US.
- Ships from our UT, PA, MO, NJ facilities.
- Typically delivers within 1-5 business days by Fedex.
Anytime - anywhere: first thing in the morning or during the busy working day. Read, Type, Talk, Watch and Drink while staying on your Egofit Walker.
It is the solution to the modern day exercise dilemma! No more excuses! With Egofit Walker you can make use of your time productively and efficiently. At home or in the office, sitting or standing, you decide what works best for your lifestyle. Move Egofit Walker anywhere and best of all - it takes up no more space than one chair. Now that is one small footprint!
- Item dimension: 29.5'' x 19.7'' x 6.7'' / 75x50x17cm (LxWxH)
- Item Net Weight: 43lbs/19.5kgs
- Max Capacity: 254lbs/115kgs
- Speed range: 0.6-3mph/1-5km/h
- Ergonomic Fixed incline
- Remote control Start & Off
- Manueverable wheels
- Comes fully Assembled
- Digital display(Speed/Steps/Time/Calorie)
- Patented walking traction control system
- Auto recenter system
- Recommend user height: less than 7ft/185cm(otherwise big step may stride out the treadmill)
- While sitting, study subjects burned 80 calories/hour — about the same as typing or watching TV.
- While standing, the number of calories burned was only slightly higher than while Sitting — about 88 calories/hour.
- Walking burned 210 calories/hour.
Walking with variable speed control for different exercise levels!
Adjust to different speed levels so you can concentrate on work while you exercise. 9 adjustable speed levels from intense to relaxed.
- 1-2km/h /0.6-1.3MPH: Typing And Reading.
- 2-3km/h /1.3-1.9MPH: Reading and speaking on the phone.
- 4-5km/h /1.9-3MPH: focus on Walking and Jogging.