- ERGONOMIC CERTIFICATION：The Swing Chair’s path of motion is designed using the most current ergonomic research information and is certified by the American National Standards Institute and the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society (ANSI/HFES 100)ional Standards Institute and the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society (ANSI/HFES 100)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The only chair in the world where the center of rotation (CR-1) of the chair is approximate to that of natural human seated posture
- EXCELLENT COMFORT：Provides natural human motion when you are seated, allowing you to work in comfort, while reducing the stress on your back, legs, and hips.EXCELLENT COMFORT：Provides natural human motion when you are seated, allowing you to work in comfort, while reducing the stress on your back, legs, and hips.
- ADJUSTABLE POSITIONING：The front and rear and tilt positions of the seat are adjustable, the armrests are adjusted in multiple directions, and the seat-slider lever allows you to adjust the seat to the most comfortable position.
- HIGH QUANTITY&SIZING:Weight tested up to 300 lbs with no loss in performance. Dimensions are 28.54 (W) x 25.59 (D) x 39.37 - 42.52 (H) inches
ERGONOMIC HEALTH WHILE SEATED
LEAN BACK... WE'LL CATCH YOU. ENJOY A WORKDAY FULL OF NATURAL HUMAN MOTION.
1. Balanced posture optimizing blood and cerebral spinal fluid flow.
2. Curved backrest, dynamically moves with you throughout your day.
3. Maintains dynamic sacral movements in the pelvis optimizing the flow of cerebrospinal fluid increasing focus and reducing the risk of headaches.
4. Increased blood-flow and circulation, reducing the risk of sciatica.
5. Increased blood-flow and circulation to the lower-legs, reducing the risk of ailments such as Bloodclots and Celulitus.
6. The Swing seat helps you maintain a full range of motion, balancing your posture.
7. Having full range of motion while seated allows you to stretch out and not be as constricted as in other office chairs, to maintain full and healthy breathing.