Take beekeeping to a whole new level with Shallow Super Hive Box (BEE-HV02) from VIVO. This sturdy hive addition comes with 10 frames and interlocking box joints that provide maximum strength for sturdiness and durability. Can be used as a brood box or honey super to increase the productivity of your hive. All of the necessary hardware is provided to get your frames assembled and enhancing your beekeeping operation in no time!
- BEEKEEPING SOLUTION - This 19" x 16" x 5.5" shallow super works perfectly as a brood box or honey super, letting you organize your hive setup just the way you want it.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Your bees will be safe and sound in this sturdy box made of unfinished pine for a rustic appearance and maximum functionality.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits a 10-frame standard Langstroth bee hive as a helpful addition to your beekeeping needs. Frames are included, each measuring 19” x 6.4”.
- INTERLOCKING BOX JOINTS - The corner joints come together in a tight fit for maximum strength and excellent durability.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All of the necessary hardware is provided in order to get your shallow super hive frame assembled in no time!
- Material: Unfinished Wood
- Super Structure Dimensions: 19" x 16" x 5.5"
- Frame Dimensions: 19” x 6.4”
- Does not contain a lid or bottom board
- Nails for assembly are included
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.