Enhance your work experience with DESK-V000VS, VIVO's compact height adjustable desk riser. This dual-tiered platform sits on top of your current desk and gives you the benefit of standing or sitting on demand. The keyboard tray is removable for user preference. Transitioning between sitting and standing throughout the long work day provides numerous health benefits for the body, such as increased blood flow and reduced aches and pains. It also helps the mind stay alert and productive. Counterbalance tension adjusts to the weight of your desk and everything on it for easy upwards movement. Find your perfect height level with unlimited adjustable points between 6” and 17” from the desk surface. All the necessary hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your new workstation organized in no time!
- VIVO DESK RISER SOLUTIONS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! DESK-V000VS is a compact modern riser that sits on top of your current desk, allowing you to sit or stand on demand.
- QUICK TRANSITION - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with a single pneumatic spring, and adjust to your proper comfort level by using the innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 6” to 17”).
- SPACE EFFICIENT - The top surface measures 31.5” x 18.4”, providing plenty of space for single monitor and laptop + monitor setups. The lower deck measures 31” x 11” and holds your keyboard and mouse side by side, raising in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workspace. Weight capacity for the desktop is 33 pounds.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY - Very minimal assembly out of the box! Simply attach the keyboard tray, and place on your existing desk for a new height adjustable workstation that will let you think on your feet for years to come.
- 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - This sturdy desk converter comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.